I usually blow dry my hair straight after I wash it. I used to keep it curly when it was longer, but now that it's short it looks like there's a curly mop on my head. My brother told me I look like an old chinese woman with medusa hair when I wake up in the morning. So, I prefer to straighten it.
I brought my hairdryer from the US, and the first time I tried using it I plugged it into the converter and blew a short circuit in half of the apartment. I figured the setting was on too high so I tried a second time from the other half of the apartment, this time on low. A couple minutes later the hairdryer got so hot that it burnt the back of my neck! After somehow managing to straighten my hair a decent amount I left for class, and the second I stepped outside my hair was curly again because of the humidity. Needless to say I tucked my hairdryer away in my suitcase, never to be seen again until I am safely back in Irvine. I'm going to need a lot of gel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment