Oct 1- 10 Year Plan Revisited


25 was a pretty good year...I moved to Cali, started business school, traveled a lot, made some great friends, and started my journey abroad! Hopefully 26 will bring even more surprises. I did make a 10 year plan when I turned 20, so let's see how that's going...

Top 10 Things to do Before 30

1. Do my masters and move to Cali- check and check
2. Study abroad somewhere- check (Italy and Hong Kong)
3. Travel somewhere new at least once a year- I think I've been keeping this up so far
4. Go skydiving- who wants to go with me?!
5. Find my dream job- TBD
6. Keep in touch with everyone I love- facebook makes everything so much easier :)
7. Don't wear my heart on my sleeve and stop biting my nails- already a lost cause
8. Learn how to surf- 3 lessons down!
9. Become a yoga instructor and/or dolphin trainer part-time- it WILL happen
10. Fall in love, get married and pop out at least one kid- eh, I think I'll push this one back to 35

1 comment: