Sep 8- Buddhist Monks



I'm not typically attracted to Asian men. I really only started to become attracted to Indian men a couple years ago, let alone Chinese or Japanese men. It wasn't until I was in Kyoto, Japan two years ago when I really started to notice Asian men. We were visiting a Buddhist Monastery and I came across the most beautiful man I've ever seen. He was tall, built, bald, and square faced. I really like square faces, there's something so masculine about them, like Batman. Unfortunately for me the most beautiful man I've ever seen was a monk. Go figure. But I still can't figure out why I was so attracted to him. Sure his physique and face was very appealing, but there was something more than that. Was it the robe, or the bald head? Or maybe it's his devotion to God and the fact that he gave up all material desires. Or maybe because he doesn't need women? I mean, who wants a needy man anyway??

People in Cambodia are able to become monks or nuns for 3 months, and then go back to their normal lives. I think that's awesome, and there's something that's just so damn sexy about it. Whatever it is, I'm incredibly attracted to the Buddhist Warrior Monk type, and I guess I'm in the right place to be for that.

1 comment:

  1. You´re in the right place then! Just talk to him and ask him!! jaja
    We all want to hear his life story ;)

    ReplyDelete