I love my life. I just sit on the beach and watch the peaceful turquoise South China Sea all day. My favorite pastime is chasing birds and trying to catch fish. I live a happy life here in Nha Trang, I’m surrounded by beauty and I get to meet people from all around the world. Lately a lot of tourists have been visiting my untouched beach, and today I came across an Indian family from America while I was drinking water out of my favorite pot. I overheard them talking about their day, they went snorkeling in Mun Island and they seemed to have loved it. The young Indian lady said the coral was like a jungle under the ocean, and apparently there are 250 different types of coral in the islands surrounding Nha Trang. She was going on and on about the beautiful fish she saw, and it sounded splendid. I wish I could snorkel.
The young lady seemed to be fascinated with me, especially when I started coughing. I was a little surprised when she chased me down the beach, but maybe she was trying to play with me. She seemed so happy, and I kind of felt bad for her when she slipped while getting onto the boat to leave the island. I think she hurt something. Ooh, there’s a b
Yes, so I slipped and sprained my knee while getting on the boat. And now I’m sitting in my hotel room sufficiently intoxicated with an ice pack on my knee after popping a couple Advil. It hurts like hell, but I just hope it gets better before Angkor Wat. I also learned tonight that I got my drinking abilities from my dad. He was drinking with me to help ease the pain, and that man can throw down!
Nha trang...why is the first thing I think of that little placde in China town where we used to eat??? Remember those $5 spring rolls with the mushrooms. Hmmmm, delicious. You need to blog more about the food.
ReplyDelete-Marie
Angkor Wat is amazing! Did you know it's where they filmed Tomb Raider with Angelina Jolie? Don't go adopting a little Cambodian Boy now! And stay away from diseased beach dogs. lol
ReplyDeleteyou're mom didn't get upset that you got drunk? maybe you can use this blog as extra credit for school, maybe a writing class? do you even have to take that class?
ReplyDelete